Our Staff is Dedicated to YOU
One of the greatest assets Adventure Valley Day Camp enjoys is its staff. Young adults are selected for their leadership ability, skills, experience and ability to engage in outrageous camp fun. What stands out for us is good character, a sense of humour, a passion for fun, strong communication skills and a keen interest in spending time outside, with kids, having a blast!
Many of our staff return year after year, and we know why! We treat our staff like family, and support each other all day, everyday. We know that our staff, more than any other single factor, make AV the incredible camp that it is.
Staff are eligible to be hired the summer after grade 10 (born in 2003 or earlier for the 2019 season). We accept grade 9s (born in 2004) as volunteers. Volunteers should complete the same staff application form, unless you were a Trainee last year. Trainees who graduated our program should use the separate Trainee Graduate Volunteer Application.
**Staff Applications for Summer 2019 are almost over!**
Please note we are hiring ONLY the following positions:
- Tennis Coaches
- Soccer Coach
- Archery Instructor
- Camp Videographer
- Camp DJ / Recording Specialist
- Nature Guide
- Male General counsellor (two jobs available, both 8 week contracts)
- Male Sports counsellor (three jobs available, one 4 week contract and two 8 week contracts)
- Female Sports counsellor (one job available, 8 weeks)
- Male one-on-one (9 week contract July 1 - Aug 30)
- Male one-on-one (2 week contract July 15 - 26)